Tuesday, August 17, 2010

If you want to be a better runner...

If you want to be a better runner, you've got to run more. It's as simple as that. -Tom Fleming, running coach
October 2002:  Running my first 5K in Urbana, IL.


I know it's only Tuesday, but I haven't gotten in as much running this week as I would like.  I usually save long runs for Saturday mornings, but I also appreciate a one or two-miler quickly on week nights.  This week has been so insanely busy. I've been super busy with job interviews and work.  I have 5 interviews scheduled for within a span of 10 day.   It's exhausting prepping and travelling to these places of employment, remembering titles/names/clever/creative ways to say why I'm so awesome and qualified and should be the newest hire.  When it rains, it pours I guess.    Like running, I guess the more interviews I do, the better interviewer I become.  Lot's hope that one of these jobs pans out!   Tom Fleming, running coach 

No comments:

Post a Comment